With the season coming to a close, the transfer window is about to open.
Rumours are gathering apace and we take a look at the latest stories doing the rounds in the media.
With Kyle Walker looking likely to leave Tottenham in the summer Yahoo are reporting that the club will turn to Juventus full-back Dani Alves to replace the England international.
The 34-year-old has one year left on his lucrative deal with the Serie A giants and the report says there is an option for a third campaign.
However, the right back is said to be keen on a move to the Premier League and Spurs have apparently offered a two-year deal with the option for a third.
SPORT360 VERDICT: The former Barcelona defender has previously talked about a move to England and given his age, this probably represents his last opportunity to fulfill that ambition.
It would be a move away from Spurs’ usual transfer policy given his age but undoubtedly he’s been one of the best right backs in the world this season having been a central figure in Juve’s charge for a trophy treble.
Should Walker depart it’s a move which makes sense.
Dani Alves has scored his 6th goal of 16-17 (all comps), the best tally in a season of his 16-year club career pic.twitter.com/YQuE3ToIny— Sky Sports Statto (@SkySportsStatto) May 17, 2017
Sticking with Spurs and France midfielder Sissoko has been surprisingly linked with a move to Barcelona with AC Milan and Real Madrid also reportedly interested in the 27-year-old.
The £30million (Dh142m) buy from Newcastle has been nothing short of a flop this season having only turned out 13 times for the North Londoners this season.
However, Don Balon are saying the La Liga giants could be ready to help resurrect his career.
SPORT360 VERDICT: Just don’t see it. It sounds an awful lot like Sissoko’s agent is trying to alert potential suitors and if that’s the case, they’re looking in the wrong direction.
The transfer window is upon laides and gentleman, prepare yourselves for rumours even more farcical than this one.
Arsene Wenger is plotting a major overhaul of his Arsenal squad – providing as expected he signs a new deal at the Emirates Stadium – and the Lyon star is thought to be chief among his targets.
The midfielder is valued at £30million (Dh142m) according to the Mirror but they will have to compete with Serie A clubs Napoli and Juventus for his signature.
Tolisso’s desire to break into France’s squad for the 2018 World Cup is said to be a fundamental factor in his desire to leave after Lyon failed to qualify for the Champions League.
SPORT360 VERDICT: When dissecting this rumour the first reason for doubt is the fact Arsenal are unlikely to secure Champions League football for next season as well.
However, the size and stature of the club could be enough to tempt the 22-year-old into a switch. Keep an eye on this one.
He’s a target of Manchester United and the talented Portugal midfielder has said he dreams of leaving Monaco for one of the “best teams”.
“I am finishing my third season in Monaco, who gave me the opportunity to play at a higher level,” he said in an interview with SIC.
“But of course, every player dreams of playing for the best teams and in the best divisions one day. I’m no exception.”
The 22-year-old is said to be valued at around £70m (Dh333m) while United are also looking at Real Madrid’s James Rodriguez.
SPORT360 VERDICT: Monaco have just beaten Paris Saint-Germain to the Ligue 1 title and reached the Champions League semi-final this season. It’s fair to surmise that they are one of the best teams in Europe right now and if they can keep the squad together will remain a force.
Silva is their chief creator and forms part of the young nucleus which makes this side tick. It’s hard to comprehend them allowing him to leave but then United have deep pockets and a vacuum to fill in midfield.
WHAT ELSE IS GOING ON…
An update on the Watford managerial vacancy