Ahead of every round of Premier League games, Sport360 – with some help from our friends at Opta Stats – will provide the pick of the facts and figures. Here are this week's highlights:
– PLAY: Sport360 World Cup Stick Cricket
– #360LIVE: Sport360's brand new FOOTBALL LIVE SCORES
Saturday February 7 – 16:45 (GST)
Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal
- Spurs have lost just one of their last six Premier League home games against north London rivals Arsenal (W3 D2 L1).
- Theo Walcott has scored four and assisted three goals in his last six Barclays Premier League appearances against Tottenham.
- Spurs and Arsenal have drawn 18 times in the Premier League, making it the most drawn fixture in the history of the competition.
- Tottenham have kept just one clean sheet in their last 32 Premier League matches against the Gunners.
- Arsenal have not managed back to back away wins in the Premier League this season and have only managed it once since January 2014.
- Tottenham have conceded the most penalties in the Premier League (6) while Arsenal have won the most (6).
Saturday February 7 – 19:00 (GST)
Aston Villa v Chelsea
- There have been four red cards shown in the last two Premier League meetings between Villa and Chelsea at Villa Park.
- Jose Mourinho has a surprisingly poor record as a coach against Aston Villa at Villa Park in the Barclays Premier League with Chelsea (W0 D3 L2).
- Aston Villa & Newcastle United are the only two Premier League teams Mourinho has visited with a Chelsea team without having at least one victory.
- Branislav Ivanovic made his Premier League debut against Aston Villa and has scored four goals in his last five starts against the Villans.
- The Blues have lost just two of their last 15 Premier League away games (W9 D4 L2).
- Aston Villa have won just one of their last nine Premier league games at Villa Park (W1 D4 L4).
- The Villans have gone five hours and 42 minutes without a goal in the Premier League at Villa Park.
- This match will be Paul Lambert’s 100th Barclays Premier League game in charge of Villa. Only Alex McLeish (18%) has a lower win % than Lambert (25%) amongst permanent Villa gaffers.
Leicester City v Crystal Palace
- Leicester have won just one of their last eight home Premier League games (W1 D2 L5).
- Crystal Palace have scored exactly two goals in their last three matches against Leicester City.
- These two sides have been fairly evenly matched in their league history, with the Foxes winning 18 times, Palace 17 and 14 draws.
- Crystal Palace have lost just one of their last six Barclays Premier League away games (W1 D4 L1).
- The Eagles have failed to score in five of their last seven away Premier League matches.
- Nigel Pearson’s side have netted just three goals in their last seven home Premier League games.
- Leicester City have won none of their last 16 Premier League matches against London clubs (W0 D5 L11).
- If Premier League games ended at half-time this season, Palace would be bottom of the table.
Manchester City v Hull City
- Manchester City have won five and lost just one of their last eight league meetings with Hull City.
- Hull City have never won away against Manchester City in a league game (D3 L6).
- Man City have gone 80 home matches since they failed to score in back-to-back home games, failing to net on only three occasions in that run.
- The Tigers have won just one of their last 11 Premier League away matches (W1 D4 L6).
- Hull City currently have fewer points after 23 games than they have in any of their previous three Premier league campaigns (19).
- Steve Bruce’s side have failed to score in 11 of their last 15 Premier League matches.
- Man City haven’t gone four EPL games without a win since November 2009 when the last game in that seven-match run was at home vs Hull City.
Queens Park Rangers v Southampton
- Defeat against Manchester United last time out at Loftus Road ended a run of seven unbeaten on home soil for QPR in the Premier League (W4 D3).
- Southampton have won three consecutive Premier League away games for the first time ever.
- Saints have only conceded nine goals in their last 13 Premier League away games.
- QPR are the only Premier League side not to score a goal in the opening 15 minutes of a match this season.
- However, Rangers have netted a higher proportion of goals in the final 15 minutes of games (29%) than any other team in the top flight.
- Southampton have struck the woodwork more times than any other team in the Premier League this season (13).
- Southampton have allowed the fewest shots on target against them of any top flight club (62).
Swansea City v Sunderland
- Swansea haven’t lost back to back home matches at Liberty Stadium since January 2014.
- Sunderland have only won one of the seven Barclays Premier League meetings with Swansea (W1 D4 L2).
- After a five game unbeaten run on the road and four consecutive clean sheets, Sunderland have lost their last two Premier League away matches.
- Swansea have scored exactly one goal in eight of their last nine Premier League matches, failing to find the net in the other game in that run.
- Sunderland have earned more cards (58 yellow, one red) than any other team in the top flight.
- The Welsh side have scored the joint-fewest headers in the Premier League this season; just one along with Aston Villa.
- Just 15% of Swansea’s goals this season have come from set pieces; a league-low proportion.
Everton v Liverpool
- This fixture has seen more red cards (20) than any other in Premier League history, but there have been none in the last six meetings – the longest run without one since 1996.
- Liverpool have lost only one of their last 16 Merseyside derbies in the Barclays Premier League (W8 D7 L1).
- Saturday's Merseyside derby will be Brendan Rodgers' 100th Barclays Premier League game in charge of Liverpool. He has won 53 drawn 24 and lost 22 of those matches. He has a win percentage of 54% which is second only to Rafa Benitez (55%) amongst Liverpool managers.
- Romelu Lukaku has scored four goals in his last five Premier League games against Liverpool.
- Only against Newcastle United (6) has Daniel Sturridge score more Premier League goals than he has mustered versus Everton (5).
- Steven Gerrard has five goals and two assists in his last six Premier League appearances against the Toffees.
- Everton have won just three of their last 12 Premier League games at Goodison Park (W3 D5 L4).
- The Reds have won four of their last five Premier League away matches.
Sunday February 8 – 16:00 (GST)
Burnley v West Bromwich Albion
- Burnley have scored just 11 goals in 12 Premier League home games this season, but four of those have been netted in the last two home matches
- None of the last nine league meetings between Burnley and West Brom have ended as an away win (seven home wins, two draws).
- The Baggies have won none of their last six Barclays Premier League away games (D3 L3).
- West Brom have scored just eight goals in their last 16 Premier League away matches.
- West Brom have shipped the most goals in the opening 15 minutes of Premier League matches this season (9).
- The Clarets have conceded the most headed goals in the Premier League this season (12)..
- Burnley have conceded the most first half goals this season (22).
Sunday February 8 – 18:05 (GST)
Newcastle United v Stoke City
- Papiss Demba Cisse has scored four goals in six Barclays Premier League appearances against Stoke City.
- The Potters have only won seven Premier League away matches under Mark Hughes (W7 D8 L16).
- Stoke currently have more points (32) then they have mustered in any previous Premier League campaign after 23 matches.
- The Magpies have scored the highest proportion of second half goals of any team in the top flight (72%).
- Stoke have scored the highest proportion of goals in the opening 15 minutes of matches this season (27%).
- Newcastle have scored more goals from players coming off the bench than any other team in the Premier League this season (9).
- Stoke have the lowest shooting accuracy in the top division with just 36% of their attempts finding the target.
- Newcastle are the only team in the Premier League yet to see an opposition player shown a red card this season.
Sunday February 8 – 20:15 (GST)
West Ham United v Manchester United
- The Hammers have scored the most headed goals in the Premier League this season (14).
- Wayne Rooney has scored 10 goals in his last nine Barclays Premier League games against West Ham.
- Manchester United have won 11 and lost none of their last 12 Premier League matches against West Ham.
- Sam Allardyce’s side have lost just one of their last 10 Premier League games at the Boleyn Ground (W7 D2 L1).
- Manchester United have lost just one of their last 20 Premier League games away in the capital (W12 D7 L1).
- The Hammers have scored more goals (10) than any other team in the Premier League in the 15 minutes just after half time.
All statistics and facts are brought to you by Opta Sports.