With the transfer window set to open next month, the frenetic nature of speculation has already begun.
Rumours are starting to gather pace and we take a look at the latest stories doing the rounds in the media.
Will any of the following deals happen?
Premier League champions Chelsea have received up to six offers for the Burkina Faso international striker, according to reports in England.
The 21-year-old, who signed for the Blues back in 2013 but has spent the last three seasons out on loan – including a memorable spell at Dutch giants Ajax last term, is likely to join up with Antonio Conte’s men for pre-season before a decision is made over his long-term future.
And with plenty of offers on the table, including rumoured interested clubs Everton, West Ham and Lyon, Chelsea may decide to send Traore back out on loan if they feel they already have enough strength in depth in attack.
There has been talk the forward could be part of a deal which sees Romelu Lukaku return to Stamford Bridge.
However, Tuttomercatoweb is reporting that Chelsea are prepared to wait and assess the situation before making a concrete decision on Traore.
SPORT360 VERDICT: Chelsea clearly rate Traore and Conte would have been impressed by his goalscoring for Ajax (13 goals in all competitions last term) but, if he isn’t guaranteed first-team football for the coming season, the Blues will be willing to let his progression continue elsewhere.
Marseille want to sign the Barcelona defender this summer, according to L’Equipe.
Boss Rudi Garcia has made the experienced French centre-back a priority as he begins to mould a squad together to challenge for Champions League football next term.
Having reportedly withdrawn their interest in Bacary Sagna, the Olympians are confident they will land the 33-year-old who has been nothing more than a squad player since his arrival at the Nou Camp three seasons ago.
Mathieu, who has previously had stints with Sochaux and Toulouse in France, has one year to go on his current Barca deal and would be available on the cheap.
SPORT360 VERDICT: By all accounts, this looks like a done deal as new Barcelona coach Ernesto Valverde gets to work on clearing out the dead work.
The Lazio captain is on the brink of joining AC Milan in a deal worth £20m, according to reports in Italy.
The Argentine, who has become a cult hero for the Serie A club, was expected to pen new terms with Simone Inzaghi’s men but it now looks likely he will leave the Stadio Olimpico club.
Biglia, who has spent four seasons with Lazio, will reportedly join the San Siro side in the coming weeks – with Sky Sport Italia suggesting he will be offered a three-year contract.
SPORT360 VERDICT: The 31-year-old has been a key man for Lazio in recent seasons but he’s unlikely to spurn the chance of joining the revolution at Milan.
Veteran defender Pepe has said he will leave Real Madrid on a free transfer this summer after 10 years at the club.
The 34-year-old Portuguese has made 334 appearances while helping Real to three LaLiga titles and three Champions League crowns, but it appears his spell in the Spanish capital is coming to a muted end.
Pepe announced his departure himself in an interview with Spanish radio station COPE, and said he had not had a farewell conversation with Zinedine Zidane in the wake of Madrid’s latest Champions League title, won in Cardiff on Saturday.
“What he has done for Real Madrid is spectacular, but there are things I still do not understand,” Pepe said. “I didn’t say goodbye because they knew before I did.”
Pepe has slipped behind both Raphael Varane and Nacho in the battle to play alongside captain Sergio Ramos in the Madrid defence, and a parting of the ways had looked likely throughout the season as his contract ticked down.
“I’ve had years of great pride in which I have given my body and soul,” he said. “But I took the decision in January when it was clear which way it was going. I’m happy for the love of the people, and that’s worth more than everything.”
Pepe has already been linked with the likes of Paris Saint-Germain and AC Milan, but he said it was too soon to say where he might play next.
“There are more proposals, also from England,” he said.
Provided by Press Association
Bosnia-Herzegovina international Sead Kolasinac will join Arsenal on a free transfer when his contract at Schalke expires, the Premier League club have announced.
The 23-year-old will become the Gunners’ first summer signing when he completes his move, as manager Arsene Wenger looks to add to his squad to launch a sustained bid to win the title.
Kolasinac came through the ranks at Schalke and made over 100 appearances for the Bundelsiga outfit.
The German-born defender operates at left-back and his arrival will throw into doubt the future of Kieran Gibbs, who has yet to negotiate fresh terms at the Emirates Stadium.
Kolasinac had reportedly been attracting the interest of Premier League rivals Chelsea and Everton but it has been understood for some time that a move to Arsenal was on the cards.
The announcement, made with a short statement on the club’s official website, makes Kolasinac the first new recruit for Wenger after he signed a new, two-year deal to continue as Arsenal boss.
Wenger, as well as chief executive Ivan Gazidis and majority shareholder Stan Kroenke, has targeted a run at the Premier League crown next season.
Arsenal will also participate in the Europa League having missed out on Champions League qualification for the first time in 19 years.
Kolasinac has experience of the Europa League and is likely to be competing against Nacho Monreal for a place in Wenger’s side.
The Gunners have been linked with a big-money move for Monaco forward Kylian Mbappe, while Henry Onyekuru – a forward currently at Belgian outfit KAS Eupen – has also been touted as a target.
What do you make of the transfer?