One of Croatia’s World Cup stars, Ante Rebic, has revealed he has received “concrete offers” to make a big transfer this summer.
The Bundesliga outfit want at least €50million (Dh212m) for his services while the player himself has made no secret of the fact he would be keen to move on.
In an interview with Goal, Rebic said: “I had a great World Cup and an even better club season with Eintracht. Yes, I know there are concrete offers, I keep in regular contact with my agent.
“I’m glad I proved that everyone can count on me, but as I said there is enough time left until transfer window closes.”
Tottenham could end a quiet summer transfer window on a high with the acquisition of Celta Vigo midfielder Stanislav Lobotka.
According to The Mirror, the 23-year-old Slovak has emerged as a late target for Mauricio Pochettino’s men before this week’s August 9 deadline.
Spurs have so far not signed anyone ahead of the new Premier League campaign but that could change should they step up their interest in Lobotka.
Reportedly, the industrious but versatile midfield man has a €35m release clause (Dh148m).
The sum is the 27-year-old’s Los Che release clause, however, the Whites have yet to table an offer.
Having rose through the Los Blancos C and B teams ranks, Rodrigo left the Bernabeu in 2010 and joined Benfica, before reigniting his career at Valencia.
19 goals in all competitions last term has spiked interest in his signature, with Real looking at the possibility of signing the Spaniard who can operate out wide or down the middle.