Nabil Fekir's Lyon future in doubt before closure of transfer window

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • G+
  • Mail
  • Pinterest
  • LinkedIn
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • G+
  • WhatsApp
  • Pinterest
  • LinkedIn
Nabil Fekir was all set for Liverpool previously.

Speculation over Nabil Fekir’s Lyon future has intensified ahead of the closure of the transfer window in France on August 31.

L’Equipe reports that the 25-year-old, who was bound for Liverpool before the Reds cooled their interest, could make a sensational move before the deadline.

According to sources, Bayern Munich and Barcelona are in the running for his signature while Manchester United still retain an interest.

However, it remains to be seen whether any form of deal could be brokered this month.

The France World Cup winner does though seem set to leave in the near future, particularly given new contract talks have also broken down.

Most popular

Lyon enter race to sign Barcelona defender Yerry Mina despite reports of Everton agreement

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • G+
  • Mail
  • Pinterest
  • LinkedIn
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • G+
  • WhatsApp
  • Pinterest
  • LinkedIn
World Cup star: Yerry Mina.

Lyon are set to hijack Everton‘s pursuit of Barcelona defender Yerry Mina, L’Equipe reports.

According to sources, the Ligue 1 giants have not given up the ghost in their pursuit of the 23-year-old defender.

This comes despite speculation the Toffees and Blaugrana have reached a €32million (Dh135m) agreement over his transfer.

Everton do enjoy a good relationship with Barcelona having previously concluded deals for Gerard Deulofeu and left-back Lucas Digne this summer, however, Lyon can offer the centre-back Champions League football next term.

Manchester United, as it stands, seem to have exited the Mina race.

Most popular

Ante Rebic reveals he has received 'concrete offers' amid Man United link

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • G+
  • Mail
  • Pinterest
  • LinkedIn
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • G+
  • WhatsApp
  • Pinterest
  • LinkedIn
World Cup star: Ante Rebic.

One of Croatia’s World Cup stars, Ante Rebic, has revealed he has received “concrete offers” to make a big transfer this summer.

Manchester United have been tracking the 24-year-old Eintracht Frankfurt winger but along with other rumoured interested clubs, Sevilla and Tottenham, have yet to come up with a substantial proposal.

The Bundesliga outfit want at least €50million (Dh212m) for his services while the player himself has made no secret of the fact he would be keen to move on.

In an interview with Goal, Rebic said: “I had a great World Cup and an even better club season with Eintracht. Yes, I know there are concrete offers, I keep in regular contact with my agent.

“I’m glad I proved that everyone can count on me, but as I said there is enough time left until transfer window closes.”

Most popular