How would you like to work for the leading sports news provider in the Middle East, or even as a part of our thriving events, marketing, sales and subscription teams?
We live and breathe sport and are proud to deliver a consistent, dynamic product across all our departments and are on the lookout for like minded people who could improve every aspect of the company even further.
So whether you are an expert in graphic design, breaking news stories, or could sell ice to an Eskimo while inspiring the next generation of sports enthusiasts, there could be a role for you at Sport360.
Here, in our careers section, you will find all the latest available jobs across each of our departments.
Best of luck in your application!
Do you possess an insatiable passion for sport? Do you know your Kohlis from your Kohlschreibers? Then come and work for the Middle East’s most innovative and exciting sports media company.
Sport360 is recruiting a talented cross-platform Sub-editor/reporter to work across print and digital and bring their own personality and skill to the most respected source of sports news and features in the MENA region.
– Day-to-day subbing of pages; sourcing copy, producing eye-catching headlines and writing of page furniture.
– Writing of comment pieces and features across a whole host of sports.
– Delivering ideas for graphics to be used in print and social media.
– Uploading of stories and general maintenance of sport360.com and social media channels.
– The role will also entail some reporting on the many sporting events held in the UAE.
– At least three years’ experience in the sports department of a daily newspaper, website or magazine.
– An elite level of knowledge across a host of sports but in particular: football, cricket, tennis and Formula 1.
– The ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure and within strict time constraints.
– Outstanding news sense.
– A willingness to learn new skills and ideas.
Sport360 can offer a tax-free salary and all the lifestyle benefits of living and working in Dubai.
Salary dependent on experience, and role includes working weekends and some evening shifts.
Please e-mail your CV and a covering letter of no more than 400 words as to why you think you’re suitable to [email protected]
Closing date for applications is March 22, 2017.