Egyptian youngster Ahmed Salam has been named on The Guardian’s annual list of the best young talents in the Premier League to watch out for.
At 15, the Hull City youngster has already been highlighted as a future star at the KCOM Stadium and has already starred for the Tigers Under-18 side.
Here are 10 facts about the rising Egyptian star.
1) Born in England to Egyptian parents, Salam plays as left-back or winger.
2) Although born in Yorkshire, Ahmed spends time in Egypt each year with his family and qualifies to play for the Pharaohs.
3) The young Egyptian has been with Hull for five years after signing from Leeds.
4) Last season, he was among the top scorers for the Under-16s with five goals.
5) Since his promotion to the U18s, he’s become a prominent figure in the team and recently scored in the Tigers’ 3-1 win over Bristol City.
6) Ahmed is known for his blistering pace and ability to dazzle opponents down the left flank.
7) His sparkling form at U18 level has seen him step up to the Under-23 squad already this season.
8) He counts Neymar and Mohamed Salah among his favourite players.
9) His brothers Omar (17) and Khalid (11) are both defenders.
10) His dream is to represent the Egyptian national team.