As we near the game, here’s a look at the key stats and facts related to the clash.
– Las Palmas have not won in their last six league games against Real Madrid (D2 L4), conceding an average of 3.33 goals per game.
– The last Las Palmas victory against Real Madrid in La Liga came October 3 2001 (4-2); in that game the current Madrid manager Zinedine Zidane scored.
– Las Palmas have only lost four of their last ten league games, although four of them were draws (W2).
– Real Madrid have won three of their last four away games in La Liga (L1), as many as they won in their previous eight (D4 L1).
– Zidane’s team have scored a league-high 25% of their goals in the 15 minutes before half time this season in La Liga.
– Only once in their La Liga history have Las Palmas collected fewer than 21 points (three points per win) after the opening 29 games, when they were ultimately relegated (1959/60, 18 points).
– Tana is the only current Las Palmas player to have scored against Real Madrid in La Liga, via two goals in three games.
– Paco Jémez has lost all eight of his league games against Real Madrid, with seven goals scored and 32 conceded, all of them coming as Rayo Vallecano manager.
– Cristiano Ronaldo has scored in six consecutive La Liga games for the first since November 2014 (11). The Portuguese star has scored 14 goals in his last six appearances in the competition.
– Isco has been involved in at least one goal in four of his five league appearances against Las Palmas as a Real Madrid player (three goals and one assist).
Know more about Sport360 Application