The 12th round of the 2023 Formula One season is done and dusted, taking us into the summer break.
Red Bull extended their commanding lead at the top of the constructors’ championship while Max Verstappen’s dominance in the drivers’ championship is even more pronounced.
With plenty of action at the Belgian Grand Prix, here are the Top 10 stats you need to know…
1. Max Verstappen, Fernando Alonso and Lewis Hamilton continue to remain the only drivers to have scored in every round this year.
2. The reigning champion became only the second driver in F1 history, after Sebastian Vettel in 2013,towin eight races in a row.
3. Verstappen recorded his 45th career win, placing him fifth on the all-time wins list.
4. Verstappen’s advantage of 125 points over Sergio Perez is the biggest points gap going into the mid-season break. The previous best was the 85-point lead Vettel had over Mark Webber in 2011.
5. Verstappen also extended his podium streak to 13 consecutive races, the fourth-longest streak in F1 history.
6. By winning from P6, Verstappen equalled Fernando Alonso’s record of winning from the most different grid positions (9).
7. Coming in eighth, Esteban Ocon has now scored in each of his last six visits to Spa-Francorchamps.
8. Leclerc has now failed to convert his last nine pole positions into a race win.
9. For the first time since his rookie season, Hamilton crossed the finish line in Belgium, yet failed to feature on the podium.
10. All the drivers in the standings, starting from Gasly (12th), are now out of title contention.
For the best visual F1 content, follow us on Instagram here – @sport360f1