To enter this great competition and be in with a chance of winning an Honor 8 smartphone, all you have to do is answer this one simple question below.
And to find out more about the new Honor 8 smartphone visit honorarabia.com.
In which Olympic Games did Sheikh Ahmed win gold for the UAE?
*Terms and Conditions:
- This competition starts on (28/08/2016) and ends on (10/09/2016)
- Participants should be 18 years old or over
- Winner will be announced on Sport360.com and all social media
- Winner will be contacted by Sport360 team within 2 days
- The participants agree to share first name, last name, age, country of residence, email address or any other information available about them on their social media account
- The winner agrees to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence.
- Prize: Honor 8 Smartphone
- In the event that the contingent winner is unable or does not elect to receive the prize, the organizer reserves the right to select a replacement winner.
- There will be no monetary replacement for the prize
- In case of multiple responses to the same question, the participant’s first answer will be considered final
- The organizer has the rights to amend the terms and conditions at any point.
- By participating in this competition, all participants are deemed to have given their full consent to receive promotional and marketing materials from the organizer.
- The winner agrees and consents to co-operate and participate in any advertising and publicity activities of the organizer relating to the promotion and agrees and consent that the organizer may publicize their name and filmed materials across promotions
- The organizer reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these rules
- The organizer reserves the right to cancel the competition or amend these rules at any time without notice. In the event of any dispute regarding these rules and/or any other matter relating to the conduct of the competition, the decision of organizer shall be final
- By entering the competition, you hereby release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue the organizer and each of its parents, subsidiaries, affiliate entities, related companies, employees, officers, directors, owners, shareholders, partners and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”) with respect to any matter relating to or arising from the competition or these rules, whether or not such matter arises from the Released Parties’ negligence, or otherwise, to the fullest extent permitted by law. Furthermore, you hereby indemnify and hold harmless each of the Released Parties from and against any and all liabilities relating to or arising from your participation in the competition (including use of any materials submitted by you), to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The competition and these rules shall be governed by the laws of the Emirate of Dubai and the Federal Laws of the United Arab Emirates
Know more about Sport360 Application