Leaders, the premium global conference and publishing organisation in sport, is partnering with Abu Dhabi Sports Council (ADSC) for a second year to bring the world-renowned Sport Business Summit back to Abu Dhabi.
Government officials, investors, brands and sports rights holders will have the opportunity to connect, share insight and do business with international sponsors, clubs, leagues and broadcasters involved or investing in the Middle East.
The two-day Summit, on Tuesday and Wednesday, will take place at Yas Marina Circuit, home to the annual Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, and will welcome 450 attendees, host over 20 international speakers and will delve into the evolving global sports market.
Delegates will have an opportunity to hear best practice case studies on how teams connect with fans, how fans connect with brands, and how Abu Dhabi connects with the rest of the world.
The speaker line-up represents a mix of regional and international organisations, including:
– HE Aref Hamad Al Awani, General Secretary, Abu Dhabi Sports Council
– HE Yasser Al Yousuf, Vice President for Commercial Partnerships, Etihad Airways
– HRH Prince Abdullah bin Musaad bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, Owner, Sheffield United FC
– Catherine Bond Muir, Chief Executive Officer, W Series
– Guy Kinnings, Deputy CEO; Ryder Cup Director, CCO, PGA European Tour
– Navin Singh, Chief Commercial Officer, United States Golf Association
– Claire Briegal, Chief Executive Officer, International Netball Federation
– Ian Nolan, Global Head of Content & MUTV, Manchester United
– Fahad Bahdailah, Vice President, Corporate Communications, Saudia
– Robbie Douek, Chief Executive, Blast PRO Series
– Steve McClaren, Former England Manager
– Maite Ventura, Managing Director, Middle East and North Africa, LaLiga
Simon Lau, Leaders Co-Founder and Chief Commercial Officer, commented: “Abu Dhabi has a proven track record of hosting world-class sporting events and we’re really looking forward to returning for our 2 nd global Sport Business Summit once again in the heart of the Middle East. Leaders and Abu Dhabi Sport Council will be welcoming over 450 regional and international sports leaders at the renowned Yas Marina Circuit across the next few days.”
For more information see https://www.leadersinsport.com/abu-dhabi/
Know more about Sport360 Application